Italy is officially our top request for 2016, so we figured we'd spare you from future FOMO and entice you to plan your next holiday. Italy has it all - food, wine, art, history, beaches, lakes, countryside, cities.. you get the picture! GYPSETTER is here to help you tie it all together, and we think fall is the perfect time to go. Here is some inspiration for your ideal Italian getaway:
- Tuscany || A natural pair with Florence or Rome, Tuscany in the fall is hard to beat. Get hands on during the wine and olive harvest, or get lost in local museums and quintessential towns that dot the countryside. We love this destination for groups or families looking for a private villa or couples wanting a romantic getaway.
- Cinque Terre || Despite the crowds, it's probably still on your bucket list. We'll make sure it lives up to your expectations. Whether you want to hike or boat through the five villages, we won't let you miss the must-sees. You'll work up an appetite to indulge in the local specialties: pesto, focaccia, seafood, and Sciacchetrà, a wine produced up in the hills.
- Lake Como || Spend your days boating, kayaking or swimming. Not a water baby? Hike through the palm and olive trees and discover the maze of alleyways and small towns surrounding this iconic lake. We'll set you up at a waterfront palace as elegant today as when it opened in the early 1900s or at the hottest new hotel with a minimalist-chic vibe.
- Amalfi Coast || You've seen the pictures. Trust us - it's better in person. Spend your days hiking along the "Pathway of the Gods", lounging poolside or sailing the Mediterranean. Don't forget to pinch yourself and wash it all down with some Limoncello.
- Puglia || Fall head over heels for the Apulia region, where the Italians go to getaway. Think wild beaches, seriously indulgent food and wine, and affordable prices. The region is full of small sleepy towns that are off the tourist trail but worth visiting for their unspoiled history and culture.
Looking to stay closer to home or visit another part of the world? Let us know! GYPSETTER handles anything - from weekend getaways to adventures across the globe. We have the resources to seriously up your vacation game and take your trip from ordinary to extraordinary.
What can a GYPSETTER travel specialist do for you?
GYPSETTER is here for one reason: you! We will cut through the clutter (a.k.a. the internet) and create a killer personalized trip; maximizing the positive, minimizing the negative. We can handle anything - from weekend getaways to gallivants across the globe, and all you have to do is show up. Here are just a few reasons why working with GYPSETTER will seriously up your vacation game:
Planned just for YOU
YOUR needs, YOUR interests, and most importantly YOUR budget! Why D.I.Y. when we just might know what you need more than you do? The best almond croissant in Paris? Easy. The best running path in Portofino? On it. The best sunset view in Southern Utah? We got you (hiking shoes required).
We've probably been there, or are planning on getting there soon. Not to mention, we have an unparalleled community of trusted experts (smarties) for the inside scoop on any destination. Our "ins" give us the ability take your trip from ordinary to extraordinary. #killinit
We have the hook-ups, period. We can send you anywhere you want to go for the same price you can find online, or less (even better). OH also, we can secure special perks including free room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other benefits you simply can’t get on your own (for no extra charge). Go us.
Who doesn’t want to party like a rock star?! We can get you exclusive access to events, private tours with locals, and VIP service wherever you go - because you deserve it.
Peace Of Mind
We’re here to save you time and stress, and make the most of your money. Plus, we're available before, during, and after your trip for assistance. Both of us know there's nothing better than totally letting go - it's vacation, duh!
So let us know when you're ready to plan your next getaway, or if you just need some inspiration! We're here for all your travel needs.
SUN: Soak up the sun in Belize! Lounge on the white-sand beaches of Turtle Inn then bike to the sea-front fishing village of Placencia to eat like a local. After a few days of r&r, make your way through the jungle for a stay at Blancaneaux Lodge. This rainforest retreat offers a variety of excursions including cave tours, canoe trips and visits to historic ruins.
SNOW: Fly into Vancouver and take a scenic two hour drive north to Whistler. Stay at the Four Seasons and enjoy the award-winning spa after you hit the slopes. Not up for skiing? Explore Whistler Village's charming restaurants, galleries and boutiques. We can also pack your trip with other adventurous activities in the mountains.
SPA: Relax and rejuvenate at Amangiri, a remote hideaway tucked away in the canyons of Utah. The resort offers the perfect balance of adventure and retreat. Spend your morning in a hot air balloon, followed by healing spa treatments. Other activities include hiking, kayaking, and horseback riding.
Looking for more ideas? Contact us to start planning your next getaway!